Saturday, March 12, 2011

Studio Portraits (part 2)

Steve and I got together again for another photoshoot. He once again helped me with making my pictures even better and remember everything that I learned last time. We were able to get some awesome shots in the session!

























In this picture I used a blue backlight to separate the subject from the background.

























In this picture I put a gel in the backlight to see what effect different color backlights have on the picture.

























In this picture I put a green gel in to bring out the green of her eyes. I also had her posed in a very soft and feminine pose.

























In this photo the subject wanted a picture to be able to remember her blond hair since she was going back to her original brunette hair color. I used a hair light to accent her hair and a backlight to separate her from the background.